Neil Patrick Harris to Guest Star on Glee?
By Noah Michelson
Last fall Popnog's very own Shana Naomi Krochmal caught up with Neil Patrick Harris and during their chat the hit musical TV show (after Cop Rock whoever thought we'd hear that phrase again?) Glee came up:
Out: Have you been watching Glee? That seems like a show you should be on.
Neil Patrick Harris: I watched the pilot. I liked that. I think it's a very funny show. Show choir always made me laugh, just because of the bleachers and the synchronized hand motions. I don't know what student's parents tells all those show choir kids to do the big smiles and the head snaps. I think that's counter-productive.
He must have really liked it (or he took Shana's suggestion to heart) because it looks like NPH will make his Glee debut this spring in an the episode directed by Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (see above) buddy Joss Whedon. Apparently it's all but confirmed, reports EW, except "CBS has to
OK its MVP’s appearance on Fox’s breakout hit. But at least since [How I Met Your Mother] and Glee are both produced by 20th Century Fox, there’s no conflict on their end."
We can't wait. What song do you want to hear NPH singing?
Previously > Neil Patrick Harris Fears for his Life
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Bad Girls Need Christmas, Too
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film