Lady Gaga Rolls into Atlantic City To Support Gay Marriage
By Noah Michelson
Need to find yourself some last minute plans for Saturday night? Head to Atlantic City to catch Lady Gaga at the Hands Up For Marriage Equality Benefit being thrown at Club Worship in the House of Blues at Showboat on Sat. Jan. 16 at 10pm. The pop star will be taking the night off from her current Monster Ball tour to drink, dance, and make a short speech in support of LGBT rights while renowned DJ’s Junior Vasquez and Mike DeCero will be rocking the decks.
A donation of at least $20 will get you in the door and one hundred percent of the donations will benefit Empire State Pride Agenda, Equality Advocates Pennsylvania, Garden State Equality, and The Power, four foundations dedicated to advocating for the LGBT Community and Marriage Equality in the Tri-State area and beyond.
For more info, head here.
Previously > The 21st Annual GLAAD Media Award Nominees Announced
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- In Frozen, Jonathan Groff Is Disney's New Kind of 'Prince'