Hummer: The Westboro Baptist Church's "Whorish Face"
By Noah Michelson
Everyone's favorite gang of nutbags, the Westboro Baptist Church, has taken a few precious moments out of their already busy crusade to save America from itself by condemning gays to hell and protesting the funerals of soldiers who died serving in Iraq to record a delightful cover of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face." Retitled "Whorish Face," the song features catchy little couplets like "You pissed off God, you'll see what he's got... You ain't God... God hates you..." followed by a killer chorus of "You got a whorish face, it's a whorish face":
Now, if only we could get Pat Robertson to do a sick basement remix.
If you want to hear a live version of the track, check out Lady Gaga's show in St. Louis at the Fox Theater on Thursday -- the Westboro Baptist Church will be out front picketing -- and perhaps performing?
Previously > Need To Know: Matt Morris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula