By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
We're taking a minute out of our busy pop culture peddling lives to beam some good thoughts to the people of Haiti who are currently dealing with the unthinkable aftermath of a 7.0 earthquake last night, as well as some 30+ aftershocks, most falling between 4.0 and 5.0 on the Richter scale.
Want to help? You can donate $10 to the Red Cross fund to provide relief resources to Haiti simply by texting "HAITI" to 90999. The charge will simply be added to your next phone bill.
For more info, head here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.