Christopher Ciccone Wants Simon Cowell's Job
By Noah Michelson
Madonna's brother, Christopher Ciccone, whose infamous tell all memoir earned his ass a swift kicking out of La M's wonderland, recently took to Facebook to nominate himself -- and drum up support -- to become Simon Cowell's replacement on American Idol.
Ciccone writes: "Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol, and who better to replace him
than Christopher Ciccone? With 25 years in the music business,
Christopher knows all too well what it takes to be a Pop Star, and with
his infamous 'Ciccone Tongue' he won't be afraid to speak his mind!"
Somehow we're not totally convinced on this one, but stranger things have happened. Hell, Prince just composed a fight song for the Minnesota Vikings.
To read our interview with Ciccone, head here.
Previously > Lady Sovereign Likes the Ladies
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula