Christopher Ciccone Wants Simon Cowell's Job
By Noah Michelson
Madonna's brother, Christopher Ciccone, whose infamous tell all memoir earned his ass a swift kicking out of La M's wonderland, recently took to Facebook to nominate himself -- and drum up support -- to become Simon Cowell's replacement on American Idol.
Ciccone writes: "Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol, and who better to replace him
than Christopher Ciccone? With 25 years in the music business,
Christopher knows all too well what it takes to be a Pop Star, and with
his infamous 'Ciccone Tongue' he won't be afraid to speak his mind!"
Somehow we're not totally convinced on this one, but stranger things have happened. Hell, Prince just composed a fight song for the Minnesota Vikings.
To read our interview with Ciccone, head here.
Previously > Lady Sovereign Likes the Ladies
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera