Chatter: Bradley Coopoer
By Noah Michelson
"People thought we were dating. It was all over the internet. It was
the first time I read a rumor like that about me, and I just thought
it was fantastic."
-- Actor Bradley Cooper, who plays gay in the upcoming Valentine's Day, addressing a rumor that he and friend, and fellow actor, Victor Garber were dating.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists