Casey Johnson, Maybe-Fiancé of Tila Tequila, is Dead
By Jessanne Collins
Today in weird celebritragedy: the death of socialite and lesbian Casey Johnson. A contemporary of Paris Hilton who made headlines in the last few months for robbing an ex-girlfriend, behaving bizarrely with a sex toy, and putting a (possibly recycled) ring on an it belonging to Tila Tequila, Johnson was the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, author of a book about diabetes, and mother to an adopted daughter from Kazakhstan. A complicated and crazy life, to be sure, with a complicated and crazy end -- Johnson was dead in her L.A. home for several days before being discovered on Monday. "I can't stop
these haunting visions of her and I. We made such a lovely couple, only
beginning to spend the rest of our lives together..." Tequila has tweeted. Which is depressing. For a lot of reasons.
Previously > Quickies: Break in the New Year
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?