American Idol: Arresting Auditions
By Noah Michelson
*The girl with asthma. I like that she’s from a town small enough that someone will write a whole newspaper article about how she had a bad attack once.
*The glitterball-festooned gentleman dressed as Lord Gaga. Music cue while he pranced: “I Feel Pretty,” the verse that ends with “... and witty and BRIIIIGHT!” causing millions of sing-along viewers at home to flub the lyric.
*Michael Winslow from Police Academy.
*A pair of boobular sisters who love each other so much that the promise of them making out on national television is too much for the judges to resist.
*The lummox-y bank-robbing guy in the cowboy hat who wishes to redeem himself. In my house, this is the kind of man who inspires most of the assembled viewers to shout, “TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!” at the screen. Then we sit around and talk about how awesome Matt Rogers was in season three. It’s kind of a specific taste, I know.
-- DAVE WHITE
Previously > American Idol: How to Replace Simon Cowell
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!