World AIDS Day 2009
By Noah Michelson
Because we still don't have a cure, because we still don't have adequate HIV/AIDS education in our schools, because too many people don't care, because too many people have stopped protecting themselves, because we have friends and family and lovers who are positive, because we've lost so many -- too many, because we should all do what we can to keep ourselves and our loved ones healthy and happy no matter what our/their status is, because the more we talk about it the less scary it is, we suggest you head over to Advocate.com to check out all of the informative and inspiring features surrounding HIV/AIDS and World AIDS Day.
Previously > On Adam Lambert and the AMA Outrage
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey