World AIDS Day 2009
By Noah Michelson
Because we still don't have a cure, because we still don't have adequate HIV/AIDS education in our schools, because too many people don't care, because too many people have stopped protecting themselves, because we have friends and family and lovers who are positive, because we've lost so many -- too many, because we should all do what we can to keep ourselves and our loved ones healthy and happy no matter what our/their status is, because the more we talk about it the less scary it is, we suggest you head over to Advocate.com to check out all of the informative and inspiring features surrounding HIV/AIDS and World AIDS Day.
Previously > On Adam Lambert and the AMA Outrage
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- Francois Ozon's Young and Beautiful Is an Instant Classic
- Short Stories
- The New State of Kevin Allison: Unashamed, Unfiltered but Always Honest
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy