Quickies: Of Peaches and Post-Its
By Jessanne Collins
> Actor Ron Livingston, better known as SATC's Jack "I'm sorry, I can't, don't hate me" Berger, would like you to know he isn't gay, despite the best efforts of a very committed Wikipedia hacker who would have you believe otherwise.
> Peaches will be named a "special Honorary Member" of The Harvard Lampoon (the Ivy League comedy-writing equivalent of the Knights Templar or something) tonight at their "Annual Canadian
Synthpunk/Glam Rock Awards Dinner."
> A forthcoming Bollywood movie will include a gay love scene -- an industry first!
> Neil Patrick Harris is "Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman."
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > The Notable (Out) Books of 2009
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- How Devonte Hynes of Blood Orange Saved Pop Music