Quickies: Crime and Punishment
By Jessanne Collins
> The FBI foiled an extortion plot against Bye Bye Birdie's John Stamos. (Oh, who are we kidding -- he'll always be Uncle Jesse to us.) A Michigan duo was arrested last week after arranging a money drop with someone they thought was a Stamos representative (amateurs!), in exchange for photos taken at a Florida party in 2004. Stamos's people insist that said images are no big deal, and that after legal action they'll be released so we can rest assured that they show "simply John posing with fans."
> Harry Potter director David Yates confirms that Daniel Radcliffe will undress in the forthcoming installment -- and promises that the results will be "very sexy and very intriguing."
> Levi Johnston told Joy Behar he doesn't mind being a "gay icon." After all, "they're people too. It doesn't matter to me. It's just more fans...it's great." [Insert finger in esophagus.]
> And now, without further ado, a new Sade single!
Previously > Dear Chris Colfer
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete