Nick Jonas on Guys With iPhones?
By Noah Michelson
Purity ring–wearing, God fearin', teen riot causin' Nick Jonas turned up in the most unlikely of places the other day: the gay porn(esque) website Guys With iPhones. Though minor celebrities have been known to grace the site, which allows users (or angry ex-boyfriends of users) to upload photos of themselves in varying degrees of nakedness, visitors to Guys With iPhones were especially excited by Mr. Jonas's appearance. The photo has since come down (the cache is available here via Towleroad) and not everyone is convinced that the photo is legit, but we'd like to offer that if it is -- and you're not-so-slyly trying to tell us something -- Out magazine would be a much better place to officially come out. Give us a ring, Nick.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out