Indochine's Annual Bar d'O Reunion
By Noah Michelson
We know we promised radio silence for a while, but something came along that we just couldn't pass up.
Indochine, one of New York City's most delicious -- and glamorous -- restaurants (we just had a staff dinner there and not only was the food to die for but we also bumped into style maven Thom Browne at the bar) is hosting their 5th annual Bar d'O Reunion on Sunday, December 27.
What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a who's who of drag legends including Joey Arias, Raven O, Sherry Vine, and Sade Pendavis? The ladies (above) hit the stage at 10 pm (and as always -- there's no lip syncing -- everything is live!) and you can make dinner reservations or opt for a standing room spot at the bar. There's a $20 cover charge to attend the event.
For more information on Indochine's Bar d'O Reunion and to make reservations, call 212-505-5111. Indochine is located at 430 Lafayette Street in New York City. Menu and more info about the restaurant is available at IndochineNYC.com.
Previously > The Gayest Christmas Pageant Ever
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- Gay Lifestyle - Love, Culture, Entertainment, Style