Quickies: Every Night Has Its Dawn
By Jessanne Collins
> Recently committed full-time lesbian Tila Tequila, who, less than a month ago, was Tweeting her search for her dream woman, has announced plans to wed girlfriend Casey Johnson, the Johnson & Johnson heiress who was recently was accused of breaking into a friend's house, stealing clothes and jewelry, and, naturally, leaving a used vibrator behind.
> After George Michael's completely loco Guardian interview, in which he ranted that Elton John should "shut his mouth and get on with his own life" -- among other things
-- David Furnish responded that he and John, among Michael's other
friends, are concerned about his, er, lifestyle, but that he "has to
want to help himself...If he wants help we are
here for him, if he doesn't want help that's fine." Hey, it worked for Eminem...
> The Ultimate Playgirl Pseudo-Stud Stunt of '09 may not have paid out in, like, currency -- but the online naked man portal insists "In terms of sheer publicity, it has been worth millions."
> Sasha Baron Cohen is not laughing today: Palestinian activist Ayman Abu Aita has served him with a $113-million libel lawsuit, claiming he's not actually a terrorist and that his depiction as such in Brüno has ruined his life.
> Miley Cyrus plans to remake one of her "all-time favorite" sad-sad songs, Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn."
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > Bring a Piece of Levi Johnston Home for the Holidays
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men