WTF YouTube video: John Barrowman Does the "Single Ladies" Dance
By Noah Michelson
We love you John, but we just can't get behind your re-enactment of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video. If this were November 2008 your vaguely "dad chaperoning the sophomore homecoming dance and doing his best to embarrass his daughter even more than his mere presence already has" dance routine would be kinda cute, but a full year later we're just scratching our heads and saying, "huh?"
Previously > Miley Cyrus's Gay Slip of the Tongue
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Greg Louganis & Johnny Chaillot