Quickies: Opposites Attract
By Jessanne Collins
> Pasty Robert Pattinson reveals that he felt a little star-struck
when he came face to face with the golden vision that is Zac Efron,
"just because his face is so specific, it’s kind of surreal."
> The first and only Playboy bunny to come out (Stephanie Adams, Miss November 1992) is marrying ... a man.
> On the other hand, Tila Tequila, or a simulacrum thereof, has been tweeting that she's giving up the bi life for "full-on lesbianism." E.g.: "PS-I dont want to
date Bisexual girls. Only full on lesbian. Bisexuals need not apply to
be my Dream Girl. Sorry...but i cant. Lesbians only."
> At last, "the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating
transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its
manifestations" makes its debut. And it's called Candy.
Previously > Trouble in Twinktown
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series