The Battle of Living Sexy Men Heats Up!
By Jessanne Collins
Oh snap! In response to People's annual thumb-twiddling list of sexy predictable dudes, Salon has posted its own take on the "Sexiest Man Living" -- "because there's more to life than pretty boys." Their shortlist includes Ted Danson, Rahm Emanuel, and -- inexplicably -- Levi Johnston (isn't he over yet!?), not to mention, in an overlap with our own selection of 2009 faves, Neil Patrick Harris and Dan Choi. Their number 1 pick, however, is a Popnog regular who happens to be as smart as he is pretty and as almost-gay as he is not gay. Oh, and he also makes a performance artistic debut on daytime hospital drama today.
Previously > The Anatomy of the "Sexiest Man Alive"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'