The Battle of Living Sexy Men Heats Up!
By Jessanne Collins
Oh snap! In response to People's annual thumb-twiddling list of sexy predictable dudes, Salon has posted its own take on the "Sexiest Man Living" -- "because there's more to life than pretty boys." Their shortlist includes Ted Danson, Rahm Emanuel, and -- inexplicably -- Levi Johnston (isn't he over yet!?), not to mention, in an overlap with our own selection of 2009 faves, Neil Patrick Harris and Dan Choi. Their number 1 pick, however, is a Popnog regular who happens to be as smart as he is pretty and as almost-gay as he is not gay. Oh, and he also makes a performance artistic debut on daytime hospital drama today.
Previously > The Anatomy of the "Sexiest Man Alive"
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!