Quickies: The Last Days of Performance Art
By Jessanne Collins
> Taking the words right out of the mouth of James "It's performance art" Franco, Lady Gaga (above, performing at Saturday's MOCA NEW 30th anniversary gala in L.A.) explains her appearance on tonight's episode of Gossip Girl thusly: "It’s very performance art." The lady will provide a "fashion montage"/rendition of "Bad Romance" set at her real-life alma matter NYU in an episode fittingly titled "The Last Days of Disco Stick."
> Funny lady and friend of the gays Kathy Griffin is crossing over... to crime drama. She'll appear on the February 10 episode of Law and Order: SVU playing a "lesbian activist."
> Top Model's J. Alexander has reportedly been demoted from his judge's bench back to his original role as runway coach... perhaps because the producers weren't satisfied with the amount of "ooooh, child!" he produced?
Previously > Prince Harry Offers Up Gay Kiss for a Beer
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It