Quickies: Lifestyle, Grit, Passion & Other Ephemera
By Jessanne Collins
> “I wore studded leather jackets, me and my friends in New York,” [er, over Forever 21 tunics, maybe] Gaga
says of the design inspiration behind her Heartbeats headphones. “Lifestyle, grit, passion and love for music, freedom. These were the things I thought about when we were designing [the headphones]."
> Kelsey Grammer
is in talks to
play Georges in a Broadway revival of La Cage aux Folles.
> If you miss Sade like the deserts miss the rain... get ready for a comeback!
> With Thanksgiving upon us, it's time to start making New Year's Eve plans. The hottest ticket? Rihanna in Abu Dhabi.
Previously > Quickies: Bohemian Border Patrol
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling