Hummer: David Bowie's "Boys Keep Swinging"
By Noah Michelson
Like Scott Heim, author of Mysterious Skin, among other books, we're still feeling distraught about the popular vote that repealed gay marriage in Maine on Tuesday. But we're not giving up, and Scott's suggestion that we dedicate David Bowie's "Boys Keep Swinging" to the 53 percent of the state that voted to take away our rights in Maine is just what we needed to hear this morning. Watch out, bigots -- you may have won a battle but we'll keep on swinging until we've won the war.
For continuing coverage of the gay marriage issue in Maine, visit Advocate.com.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem