Chatter: J. Alexander
By Jessanne Collins
"I’m not that gay boy. I don’t scream, “Chiiiiilde!” You can’t script me
to act like that. I don’t speak like that. I don’t pop my fingers or
screech." -- "Miss" J. Alexander on refusing Top Model producers' efforts to incorporate more "Oooh child, girl!" and "Nuh-uh, honey child!" into his vernacular.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News