Chatter: Dolly Parton
By Noah Michelson
"Sure, why can't [gays] get married? They should suffer like the rest of us do."
-- Dolly Parton speaking out about loving her gay fans (she also said she shares a kinship with them because, "...they know I'm different too, and it took me a long time to be accepted,") on The Joy Behar Show.
Previously > Chatter: Ian McKellen
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World