Chatter: Dolly Parton
By Noah Michelson
"Sure, why can't [gays] get married? They should suffer like the rest of us do."
-- Dolly Parton speaking out about loving her gay fans (she also said she shares a kinship with them because, "...they know I'm different too, and it took me a long time to be accepted,") on The Joy Behar Show.
Previously > Chatter: Ian McKellen
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film