The Real Gay Housewives Of San Francisco?
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Hoping to be the next NeNe? Head West, young men. A reliable source has told us that Bravo is currently casting for their newest installment of the Real Housewives franchise -- The Real Gay Housewives of San Francisco. Our source says the producers are looking for "high rolling, affluent, social, stylish couples" in the Bay Area. So if you've got a rich sugar daddy or a muscly, drama-magnet sugar baby -- or if you can secure yourself one or the other in the next two or three weeks -- get in touch with Bravo and before you know it you could be on national television singing your own hit song, "Be Sure To Be Gay For The Soirée."
Previously > Dancing With The Stars: The Unsinkable Michael Irvin
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower