Steakhouse Or Gay Bar?
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Do you have several hours to kill? Play "Is it a steakhouse or is it a gay bar?" You'll be given the name of an establishment -- like Hindquarter or CC Slaughter's or BJ Rooster's -- and you have to choose whether it's a steakhouse or a gay bar. Once you've chosen you'll learn if you were right, where the venue is located, and how many other people agreed with your choice. It seems simple -- even stupid but trust us: you might as well kiss your afternoon goodbye right now!
Previously > A Brief, Open Letter to Mika
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team