Quickies: Rumors, Spoilers, and Explanations
By Jessanne Collins
> Cheyenne Jackson (left), a ridiculously attractive Broadway actor (let's face it, we desperately need an updated word for "hunk"), is rumored to be taking on a "permanent or semipermanent" role on NBC's 30 Rock, which he just may have already begun filming.
> Sex and the City II, perhaps gunning for a place in history as the gayest movie ever made, will purportedly contain a scene in which Liza Manelli performs Beyoncé's "Single Ladies." At a wedding. Perhaps even a gay wedding.
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > Quickies: Into the Gagaplex
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Duck Dynasty Star Suspended For Bigoted Remarks
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- Zac Efron And A Kitten Get Animated In New Motion Posters For 'That Awkward Moment'