Quickies: Rumors, Spoilers, and Explanations
By Jessanne Collins
> Cheyenne Jackson (left), a ridiculously attractive Broadway actor (let's face it, we desperately need an updated word for "hunk"), is rumored to be taking on a "permanent or semipermanent" role on NBC's 30 Rock, which he just may have already begun filming.
> Sex and the City II, perhaps gunning for a place in history as the gayest movie ever made, will purportedly contain a scene in which Liza Manelli performs Beyoncé's "Single Ladies." At a wedding. Perhaps even a gay wedding.
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > Quickies: Into the Gagaplex
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Daily Crush: #MyCalvins, Best Hashtag Ever
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'