Quickies: Rumors, Spoilers, and Explanations
By Jessanne Collins
> Cheyenne Jackson (left), a ridiculously attractive Broadway actor (let's face it, we desperately need an updated word for "hunk"), is rumored to be taking on a "permanent or semipermanent" role on NBC's 30 Rock, which he just may have already begun filming.
> Sex and the City II, perhaps gunning for a place in history as the gayest movie ever made, will purportedly contain a scene in which Liza Manelli performs Beyoncé's "Single Ladies." At a wedding. Perhaps even a gay wedding.
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > Quickies: Into the Gagaplex
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- ScarJo’s exterminating alien in Glazer's Under the Skin Promotes Sexphobia