Hummer: Peaches's "I Feel Cream"
By Noah Michelson
The second I heard the title track from Peaches's latetst sex-o-matic aural offering, I Feel Cream, I began saying my prayers to the great porno soundtrack gods that someday she'd release it as a single and get dolled up in metallic lipstick and a few tons of fake gems to film an appropriately steamy video. Looks like they were listening and even upped the ante by squirting a welcome shot of Madonna circa the Erotica years into the mix:
If you haven't had a good hook up session lately, I suggest you find yourself a mate, play this sucker on repeat, and have at it.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Chatter: Adam Lambert
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series