Chatter: Guy Ritchie
By Noah Michelson
"She's a manifester, if there ever was one. First-rate
manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any
twenty-three-year-old, she'll outwork them, outdance them, outperform
them. The woman is broad. And, of course, here you go: I still love her. But she's retarded, too."
-- Director (and ex-Mr. Madonna) Guy Ritchie revealing his mixed emotions for the Queen of Pop to Esquire.
Previously > Chatter: Ming-Na
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?