Amy Winehouse is Ready for Her Comeback
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
Barring any major meltdowns or natural disasters, it looks like 2010 could be the year of the return of Amy Winehouse. The buzz around the beehive (sorry, couldn't resist) is that Winehouse has some outstanding new material in the works, which could constitute her first full-length since 2006's impeccable Back to Black. "I've heard a couple of song demos that absolutely floored me," Island
Records co-president Darcus Beese tells the Guardian today. "Hopefully, we'll have her album next
year." Consider our fingers crossed.
Previously > Hummer: First Listen -- Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale