Win A Date With Nick Lachey
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Slightly embarrassing confession time: Nick Lachey is pretty freakin' close to being the man of my dreams -- at least physically. There's just something about his beefy, boy-next-door good looks that drives me absolutely bonkers. I used to watch his MTV reality show and furiously shake my fists at the TV while cursing Jessica Simpson for having what I could never have -- until now.
It seems Nick (who, let's face it, isn't quite as in demand as he once was) has graciously taken time out of his busy life going to NBA games and guest starring on shows two episodes away from getting axed to put himself on the auction block at MyWorkButterfly.com, a site for (warning! nausea-inducing slogan ahead) "Moms who want to spread their wings," in order to raise money for VH1's Save The Music Foundation.
The highest bidder will win domestic round-trip airfare for two on Jet Blue to Los Angeles, luxury hotel accommodations, a $500 shopping spree at Club
Monaco, a gift bag from MyWorkButterfly.com (wet wipes? juice boxes?), and dinner with Mr. Lachey.
I'm not flush enough to drop a couple of grand to secure an evening with Nick (his current asking price is at just over $3,000) but I wish one of you out there with the extra cash lying around would bid and then send me a shot of the look on the former 98 Degree-er's face when he walks into the restaurant and finds out he's having a romantic dinner with a dude.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > James Franco Continues To Pursue A Queer Education
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2