Michael Buble's Crazy Love
By Noah Michelson
Michael Buble's new album, Crazy Love, which comes out on October 9 (the same day he drops by the Oprah show -- not a bad way to debut your tunes, eh?), is chock-full of romantic classics -- perfect for a wedding if the other big news of that weekend, the Equality March on Washington, goes well! Get a sneak peek of what you're in store for in the above behind-the-scenes exclusive with PopEater.
To celebrate Michael's first full-length release in over two years, which features standards like "Cry Me A River," "Georgia On My Mind," "You're Nobody Till Somebody
Loves You" and "Baby (You've Got What It Takes)," as well as originals like the album's first single, "Haven't Met You Yet," Popnography has the new Crazy Love CD, a Michael Buble t-shirt and a mug to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment with your favorite love song, Buble or not, and we'll choose a winner! All entries must be in by October 8.
Previously > Tim Gunn To The Rescue
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Wish Someone A Merry Xmas With These Matt Bomer 'Magic Mike' Holiday Cards
- #Out100: Behind the Scenes With Wentworth Miller, Edie Windsor, Lee Daniels & Jim Parsons
- Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional & 5 Other Things You Need to Know Today
- 19th Annual Out100
- Power List 2013: TIM COOK