Hummer: Kaci Battaglia's "Crazy Possessive"
By Noah Michelson
OK, OK, the song is totally derivative (it's eerily similar to Rihanna's "S.O.S." and there's even a bit where Battaglia sings "I got your crazy" a la Britney Spears' "Womanizer") but it's catchy as hell and the video is actually a lot of fun, gorgeously shot, and piqued our interest enough to have us wondering what other tricks Kaci's got up her sleeve (or locked in her motel room).
For more on Kaci Battaglia, head here.
Previously > The Gayest Cartoon Characters of All Time
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad