Hummer: Kaci Battaglia's "Crazy Possessive"
By Noah Michelson
OK, OK, the song is totally derivative (it's eerily similar to Rihanna's "S.O.S." and there's even a bit where Battaglia sings "I got your crazy" a la Britney Spears' "Womanizer") but it's catchy as hell and the video is actually a lot of fun, gorgeously shot, and piqued our interest enough to have us wondering what other tricks Kaci's got up her sleeve (or locked in her motel room).
For more on Kaci Battaglia, head here.
Previously > The Gayest Cartoon Characters of All Time
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet