DWTS: The Grace of Kelly
By Noah Michelson
Ladies night on DWTS brought many gasp-inducing antics: Maks (Maksim Chmerkovskiy) making Tom Bergeron blush after grabbing his ass, Macy Gray talking about busting her cherry on the dance floor, and the inter-judicial catfighting about whether Mya's Viennese waltz was a REAL Viennese waltz (she scored two 8's and a 5 from Len! O, the drama!). And while we all love the spontaneous and candid conflict of live television, really my heart is in it for the moments that make me shut my mouth and fill my eyes with tears. So for those who missed it, and those who want to cry again, here is Kelly Osbourne:
I'm not made of stone, people. Let's see if tonight's Patrick Swayze tribute will bring the waterworks too.
-- A. RAYMOND JOHNSON
Previously > DWTS' All Male Revue
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)