DWTS: The Grace of Kelly
By Noah Michelson
Ladies night on DWTS brought many gasp-inducing antics: Maks (Maksim Chmerkovskiy) making Tom Bergeron blush after grabbing his ass, Macy Gray talking about busting her cherry on the dance floor, and the inter-judicial catfighting about whether Mya's Viennese waltz was a REAL Viennese waltz (she scored two 8's and a 5 from Len! O, the drama!). And while we all love the spontaneous and candid conflict of live television, really my heart is in it for the moments that make me shut my mouth and fill my eyes with tears. So for those who missed it, and those who want to cry again, here is Kelly Osbourne:
I'm not made of stone, people. Let's see if tonight's Patrick Swayze tribute will bring the waterworks too.
-- A. RAYMOND JOHNSON
Previously > DWTS' All Male Revue
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?