DWTS: Another One Bites The Dust
By Noah Michelson
Kathy Ireland might be a successful modelpreneur, but the legions of folks who buy her throw pillows and bathmats could not produce the votes required to keep her in the competition, so she is the next star to fall from the DWTS chopping block. With Aaron and Mya the clear point leaders, and Donny not too far behind, the top-three couples seems clear and its currently a race among the other 9 couples to see who will lose last. If last night's bottom two are an indication, Debi Mazur needs to work on getting votes with equal gusto as learning waltz -- she had higher scores for her tango, but with the tightest race in DWTS history, at least this early on, it has become even more of a popularity contest. Kathy Ireland told us the first night that "all things are possible with God," but she failed to mention that this includes the possible shame of the last dance while the credits roll past you.
-- A. RAYMOND JOHNSON
Previously > DWTS... and Muppets?
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan