Chatter: Rufus Wainwright
By Jessanne Collins
"Especially the day after the show [The McGarrigle Christmas Hour at Carnegie Hall featuring his entire very musical family], I'm ready to kill Jesus -- but on the other hand, you do seem to get into the spirit of them. I have newfound respect for those old clunkers."
-- Rufus Wainwright on his favorite Christmas songs
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out