Chatter: Charlize Theron
By Jessanne Collins
"I don't want to get married because right now the institution of
marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we
all have equal rights...I have so many friends who are gay and lesbian
and would so badly want to get married, and I wouldn't be able to sleep
with myself."-- Charlize Theron on doing her part for marriage equality, on yesterday's episode of The View.
Previously > The Newlywed Game Goes Gay
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Fund This: A Queer Cyberpunk Adventure Video Game
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?