Warming Up for VH1 Divas
By Jessanne Collins
At long last, the Paula Abdul–hosted showcase VH1 Divas returns tomorrow night with no small amount of fanfare. We're already looking forward to performances by a whole gaggle of our favorite divas, and today we learned that Kathy Lee Gifford, Hoda Kotb, and “Real Housewives” Bethenny Frankel, Kim Zolciak, and Nene Leakes have joined Kathy Griffin on a very promising list of presenters.
Plus, we've got a just-announced list of the duets (between the P.Y.T.s and the, um, more established divas) we can look forward to seeing: India.Arie with Adele, Stevie Wonder with Jennifer Hudson, Melissa Etheridge with Kelly Clarkson (belting it out, left), Martina McBride with Jordin Sparks, Cyndi Lauper with Leona Lewis, and Sheryl Crow with Miley Cyrus.
The show airs tomorrow night on VH1 at 9 P.M. but you can pre-game all afternoon at the VH1 Divas Live Blog Party which starts at noon on VH1.com.
Previously > VH1 Divas: The Dream Collaborations
Photo: Getty Images
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto