'A Single Man' Has Distribution, A Trailer
By Jessanne Collins
After earning accolades at the Venice Film Festival last weekend, Tom Ford's A Single Man sparked a distribution bidding war at the Toronto Film Festival. The Weinstein Co. will release the film later this year in a limited run to qualify for the Academy Awards -- Colin Firth's performance has already generated Oscar buzz -- with a wider release to follow in 2010. Also, the trailer is here!
Previously > 'A Single Man' is a Hit in Venice
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?
- 19th Annual Out100
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star