Real World Cast Member Teaches Us How to Shave
By Gregory Evan Miller
YouTube is full of gems. It can turn a nobody into a somebody overnight. Or it can be a place for former reality stars to shamelessly whore themselves out in an attempt to extend their brief few moments of fame.
Scott Herrman of MTV's The Real World: Brooklyn has his own channel on YouTube. Why exactly? So he can provide us with really complicated tips, like in this video, where he explains to us the painstaking task of shaving his chest. No, not just explains, demonstrates, as in the shower.
And we're sure you're already aware, but you can get even more groundbreaking "fitness" tips (others include How to Pick Someone Up at the Gym and a Captain America impersonation) from Scott on his website, scotthermanfitness.com. It's almost as great as laurenconradthinksshecanwriteanovel.com.
Previously > KFC Kisses Carbs Goodbye
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50