Kathy Griffin Hijacks Larry King Live
By Gregory Evan Miller
Kathy Griffin is no stranger to Larry King Live, but this time she's really outdone herself -- taking over the entire show herself. As with Larry, no suspenders.
One guest was Kathy's new beau/ Bristol Palin baby-daddy Levi Johnston. You can check out the video here. Since Levi's responses are borderline painful to listen to (especially when he attempts to read a letter), we suggest tuning him out and concentrating on his boyish good looks -- the likes of which will soon be featured in Vanity Fair.
Then Joan Rivers enters the screen and she and Kathy switch positions -- Kathy on the hot seat. Check out that video above to hear Kathy do what we love best, dishing on the gays.
Previously > Spotted: Kathy Griffin & Levi Johnston
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Fund This: EastSiders Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Second Season
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him