Britney Spears on David Letterman
By Gregory Evan Miller
It's been years since Britney Spears sat down and had a live face to face interview. In recent days, Britney's appearances in general are brief to say the least. Think award acceptance speeches along the lines of, "Thanks y'all and thanks God!"
But Tuesday night Brit rose to the challenge and returned to late night TV. Okay, not really. She was on David Letterman, and she did present the top ten, but she definitely didn't have an interview. Or look like she understood a word of what she was saying.
Check it out above, and for more information on Britney's upcoming tour, click here.
Previously > Britney's Circus Tour Continues
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling