Britney Spears on David Letterman
By Gregory Evan Miller
It's been years since Britney Spears sat down and had a live face to face interview. In recent days, Britney's appearances in general are brief to say the least. Think award acceptance speeches along the lines of, "Thanks y'all and thanks God!"
But Tuesday night Brit rose to the challenge and returned to late night TV. Okay, not really. She was on David Letterman, and she did present the top ten, but she definitely didn't have an interview. Or look like she understood a word of what she was saying.
Check it out above, and for more information on Britney's upcoming tour, click here.
Previously > Britney's Circus Tour Continues
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Guillermo Diaz: Angel of Mercy