Quickies: WTF Edition
By Gregory Evan Miller
It's a beautiful day in America, y'all!
- A South Carolina man was arrested yesterday after molesting a woman's horse, Sugar. To make matters worse, this same man previously molested this same horse two years ago!
- Possibly the creepiest man on Earth (well -- not including the horse molester) has been arrested in Georgia for stalking tween star Miley Cyrus. The 55-year-old man allegedly said that he "will f***ing be with Miley ... we're supposed to be together and [the cops] couldn't stop it."
- And the creepy doesn't quit there. Take exhibit C for example: Shiantologists -- Shia LaBeouf fans who created a site that takes crazy to a whole new level.
- Your dog no longer has to feel left out of the biggest trend in the country. That's right, Doggie Snuggies are now available.
- Finally, Guss' Pickles are my new favorite.
Previously > Star Wars Set To Tour The Galaxy
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS