Quickies: WTF Edition
By Gregory Evan Miller
It's a beautiful day in America, y'all!
- A South Carolina man was arrested yesterday after molesting a woman's horse, Sugar. To make matters worse, this same man previously molested this same horse two years ago!
- Possibly the creepiest man on Earth (well -- not including the horse molester) has been arrested in Georgia for stalking tween star Miley Cyrus. The 55-year-old man allegedly said that he "will f***ing be with Miley ... we're supposed to be together and [the cops] couldn't stop it."
- And the creepy doesn't quit there. Take exhibit C for example: Shiantologists -- Shia LaBeouf fans who created a site that takes crazy to a whole new level.
- Your dog no longer has to feel left out of the biggest trend in the country. That's right, Doggie Snuggies are now available.
- Finally, Guss' Pickles are my new favorite.
Previously > Star Wars Set To Tour The Galaxy
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki