Visual-Chatter: Lydia Hearst
By Jessanne Collins
Courtesy Social Life Magazine
"I enjoy Friedrich Nietzsche's postmodernism and existentialism works, as well as the disciplinary works of William James." -- Lydia Hearst on summer reading, in the new issue of Social Life Magazine where she's featured along with Twilight's Kellan Lutz (above).
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath