Visual-Chatter: Lydia Hearst
By Jessanne Collins
Courtesy Social Life Magazine
"I enjoy Friedrich Nietzsche's postmodernism and existentialism works, as well as the disciplinary works of William James." -- Lydia Hearst on summer reading, in the new issue of Social Life Magazine where she's featured along with Twilight's Kellan Lutz (above).
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models