By Jessanne Collins
> The video for Mariah Carey's "Obsessed," in which she plays both her ridiculous self and a ridiculous, Eminemesque stalker of her self, has leaked. Mariah makes a plausible panting man, but the song is mediocre and the concept is weird in all the wrong ways.
> Scottish label Pringle has signed local actress Tilda Swinton to be the face of both its
men’s and women’s collections for it's spring 2010 campaign. It'll be shot by Ryan
McGinley, who plans to make a short film of Swinton in the process.
> You can exhale now: a third installment of Bridget Jones is in the works, starring professional yo-yo dieter Renee Zellwegger as a mid-life Jones fumbling with her flailing fertility.
Photo: Getty Images
Previously > The Queen of Pop honors the King of Pop
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki