Star Wars Set To Tour The Galaxy
By Noah Michelson
Beginning October 1, John William's famous Star Wars score will be performed by a live orchestra in a two-hour concert making its way across the US. The tour will feature music from all six of the Star Wars films as well original video montages which will be projected on screens flanking the musicians.
"We've taken the key themes from the music and cut together all the
images that fit with each theme, so you can really get a sense of how
the music played into the images," said Star Wars mastermind George Lucas in a statement released
The tour starts in Anaheim, California, and will play roughly 40 dates in North America. Tickets will run between $45 and $125 and will be available on Ticketmaster. Perhaps the most exciting part of the tour for sci-fi geeks: an exhibition featuring fan-favorite costumes and props and news that Anthony Daniels, the actor who played the prissy, godlen C-3PO, will be onhand to narrate the show. No word if C-3PO's lover, R2-D2, will make any guest appearances.
Previously > Which gay Star Trek character are you?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men