Puppetry of the Penis Returns!
By Gregory Evan Miller
The theatrical Australian import is returning to New York City, this time at 45 Bleecker Street Theatre. The show features Simon and Justin Morly performing, as you may have guessed, non-sexual puppetry with their junk.
What exactly can one do with a penis to fill an entire show? I'm not exactly sure, but the show's site calls one dicktastic act, "The Hamburger." Yum?
Check out the somewhat dated video above to catch a glimpse of the action. For ticket information visit telecharge.com or the Puppetry of the Penis site.
Previously > Penny Arcade Gets Old, Queeny
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series