Michael Phelps: Still Not Gay, But Maybe Closer to It?
By Gregory Evan Miller
Since it's doubtful that you're up on all the sports/Olympic training news (who really has the time or the dedication to stay briefed on that kind of stuff in the off-season?), you probably didn't know that America's own superhero, Michael Phelps, just broke another world record. The swimmer with the body of a Greek God chatted with Conan O'Brien last night, unfortunately with shirt and pants intact.
For your fantasy needs, check out the vid as he discusses why he kept fellow hottie Ian Crocker's picture by his bed. And yeah, I admit it, I'm more than a little jealous that Conan gets to compare wingspans with him...
-- GREGORY MILLER
Previously > Heartbreak and Betrayal in the Penguin Exhibit
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield