Joan Rivers to be Roasted
By Gregory Evan Miller
Photo: Getty Images
We all have our straight guy nuances -- maybe you love your Corona sleeveless tee or, say, bathroom related jokes a little more than you should. For me, it's Comedy Central roasts. Though, what could be gayer than a bunch of people gathering around for bitchy gossip?
Red carpet queen and plastic surgery activist Joan Rivers was roasted this past Sunday for Comedy Central. The roast is set to air August 9th at 10 PM and will be hosted by roast master Kathy Griffin. Hallelujah! Looks like Comedy Central is finally courting the gays after all!
The roasters for the evening include Everybody Loves Raymond's Brad Garrett, Howard Stern co-host Robin Quivers, and Sex and the City's Mario Cantone, just to name a few.
Click here to hear Joan Rivers' take on the whole thing before the show airs.
Previously > In Awkward Kathy Griffin News...
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 17th Annual Out100
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists