Hummer: Preston's "Dressed To Kill"
By Noah Michelson
Our buddy Arjan of Arjanwrites.com sent over a link to "Dressed To Kill," a new video from Preston, who used to be a member of the Ordinary Boys before recently deciding to break out on his own. The single, featuring a sample of Siouxsie and The Banshees' 1980 single "Happy House," will be released in the UK on August 23 with his full album, Whatever Forever, due later this year.
Until then, enjoy the "Dressed To Kill" video featuring the adorable Preston, some neon stripper poles, vampire fangs, monkey bars, carousel horses, and a fog machine that just won't quit. What more could we ask for? OK -- maybe for the chick in the video to hightail it out of there so we could have Preston for ourselves -- but otherwise we're pretty content.
Previously > Phantom's Menace
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS