Heartbreak and Betrayal in the Penguin Exhibit
By Jessanne Collins
It's over between Harry and Pepper, the San Francisco Zoo's resident male-male penguin couple. The pair, who were together for six years and raised an adopted egg, had to be separated earlier this year after Harry's interest in a female penguin named Linda caused a violent spat. Linda and Harry are now nesting, and Pepper is out in the cold, cruel world on his own. And you thought Monday couldn't get any crappier.
Previously > What's Poppin' with Mysterious Monster Corpses?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula