Quickies: GaGa breaks records, Hair takes to the streets
By Jessanne Collins
> With LoveGame on top of the Mainstream Top 40 this week, Lady GaGa becomes the third artist in history to reach number one with three different singles off a debut album, joining the esteemed ranks of ... Ace of Base and Avril Lavigne. The Fame has also granted us the ubiquitous Poker Face and Just Dance, in case you're down at Fraggle Rock.
> Neil Patrick Harris has been tapped to host the Emmys on September 20th. "I'm looking forward
to the challenge of the show -- adding my own voice to it, while
honoring the nominees and the entire year in television," he says adorably. "But which
voice to choose? I'm torn between gangsta, foppish Brit, and robot."
> Producers of the Broadway musical Hair have canceled the October 11th matinee and are sending the cast to represent at the National Equality March for marriage rights in Washington.
Previously > The Queen of Pop honors the King of Pop
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale